Our actions are always guided by one crucial directive: helping our customers succeed. We know that the knowledge, creativity and commitment of our employees are the most important foundations for this. In return we offer the opportunity to carry out challenging tasks for a dynamic company, improving themselves at a personal and professional level.
Our employees strive daily to achieve these goals we have set and to further strengthen our team.
What we offer our employees:
- Flexible working time models, including the potential for part-time or seasonal working times, without block times
- At least 5 weeks paid holiday, increasing with age
- Routine professional training and support for continuing education
- Very good working and office climate
- Regular company events and activities to promote team spirit
- International collaborations and projects
- Opportunities to advance and improve your career
- 100% paid maternal leave for 16 weeks
- Part-time work in managerial positions
- Flat hierarchy